- Refreshing texture
- Allows skin to breathe
- Long lasting skin hydration
A refreshing mask that plumps and hydrates your skin.
This refreshing and hydrating mask is suitable for all levels of skin sensitivity including hypersensitive skin, as it contains only 7 skin friendly ingredients. These 7 ingredients have been specifically chosen for their skin loving properties.
Avene tolerance extreme mask is designed using a re-plumping formula that is enriched with Avene thermal spring water, known for its anti-irritating benefits. This Avene mask also contains glycerine, a plant based moisturising agent that locks in hydration for long-lasting relief.
Features of Avene tolerance extreme mask
Contains plant based moisturising agents
Calms and soothes all skin types
- Preservative free formula
- Specifically chosen skin loving ingredients
- Locks in skin hydration
- Sensitive and hypersensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
Gently apply to your face and neck using just your fingertips.
- Leave on for 5 min then carefully remove the excess product with a cotton pad.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil), Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here