- Fragrance-free gentle cleanser & make up remover
- Protects against dryness
- Gel lotion texture
The cleanser gently cleanses and removes make-up from the face, eyes and lips of reactive and very sensitive skin.
It eliminates the impurities accumulated during the day without over-irritating the skin. A no-rinse make-up remover cleanser, its light gel texture guarantees comfort and softness for the most sensitive skin.
Features of Avene tolerance extremely gentle cleanser
- Suitable for sensitive & reactive skin
- Light gel texture
- 99% natural origin ingredients
- Leaves skin silky-soft
- Sensitive & allergy prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Cleanse the face and eyes with tolerance extremely gentle cleanser with a cotton pad or directly with your fingertips.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract Filtrate, Arginine Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Phosphate, Hydroxycapric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here