- Restores skin barrier in 48 hours
- Preservative, alcohol & fragrance free
- Calms the skin skin in just 30 seconds
Soothing balm for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergic skin.
Thanks to ultra-calming D-sensinose, a new patented post-biotic active ingredient, tolerance skin recovery balm relieves sensations of heating, tightness, tingling and discomfort. The balm hydrates dry very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds. It is also suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy prone skin.
Skin is intensely hydrated and its barrier restored in just 48 hours. Its rich comfort texture is particularly indicated for dry to very dry skin. This high-tolerance, fragrance- and preservative-free skin care product benefits from a new sterile cosmetics tube that preserves the formula from the outside air and bacteria.
Features of Avene tolerance soothing skin recovery balm
- Formulated with 99% natural origin ingredients
- Suitable for allergic skin
- Packaged using innovative sterile cosmetics technology
- Hydrates very dry skin
- Rich comfort texture
- Sensitive & allergy prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply soothing skin recovery balm morning and evening to the face, neck and eye contour area to immediately soothe feelings of discomfort.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Glycerin. Cetearyl Alcohol. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Squalane. Beeswax (Cera Alba). Cetearyl Glucoside. Cetyl Esters. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract Filtrate. Arginine Citric Acid. Tromethamine. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here