- Moisturises your face
- Refines skin texture
- Eliminates pimples and blackheads
Evening moisturiser for blemish-prone skin
TriAcnéal Expert is an evening moisturiser that comprehensively targets blemishes, marks and the first signs of ageing, so that those looking for clearer skin and anti-ageing care no longer have to compromise. The three main concerns of adults with blemish-prone skin are tackled by three advanced actives.
Features of Avene triacneal expert
- Diolényl® has an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect to help eliminate and prevent blemishes
- X-Pressin: smoothes skin texture and helps reduce appearance of blackheads
- Retinaldehyde: fights the signs of ageing by boosting the skin's collagen production
- Diolenyl: Once activated it splits into anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- Smooths imperfections
- Fades residual marks
- Women with acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply in the evening onto cleansed skin, all over the face and neck.
- Use it on a perfectly dried skin
Aqua/Water. Glycerin.Dimethicone.Isocetyl Stearate.Niacinamide. Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate. Silica.Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate. Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer.Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Zinc Pca. Glyceryl Stearate Seisohexadecane.Sodium Hydroxide. Myristyl Myristate. 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol. Nylon-12.Poloxamer 388. Linoleic Acid. Disodium Edta. Capryloyl Salicylic Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Xanthan Gum Polysorbate 80. Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer. Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. Salicylic Acid. Piroctone Olamine. Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here