- High protection from UVB-UVA rays
- Light and non-sticky
- Long lasting protection
Smart, multifunctional sunscreen with unique anti-ageing properties.
Avene very high protection anti-age SPF50 has been made using Avene's SunSitive® complex, a unique photo protective system that has long-lasting stability and efficacy, offering higher protection against UVB and UVA rays.
This light and non-sticky SPF50 cream has been formulated using the powerful antioxidant pre-tocopheryl, which provides cellular protection against free radicals and ascofilline that helps to reinforce collagen in your skin. Avene very high protection anti-age helps to soothe skin thanks to its anti-irritating properties which come from Avene thermal spring water.
Features of Avene very high protection anti-age SPF50 50ml
- Irritation free sun protection
- Helps to improve the signs of ageing
- No white streaks
- Formulated using powerful anti-oxidants
- Made with SunSitive® complex
- Simple and easy to use
- Water resistant
- Soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Ageing skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Before exposure to the sun, apply the sunscreen evenly onto the skin.
- Re-apply the sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Diisopropyl Adipate, Water (Aqua), Silica, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Alcohol (Alcohol Denat), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates-C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here