- Optimal sun protection
- Rapid absorption
- Enriched with monolaurin
Ultra-fluid sun care with high protection for oily and blemish prone skin.
Avene very high protection cleanance spf50 has been expertly formulated using Avene's patented SunSitive® complex for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. This sun protection is enriched with next generation silica that has been clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced when the skin is exposed to the sun, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without the stickiness or shine that comes from other sun cream.
Avene very high protection cleanance spf50 has been developed using the unique Pierre Fabre SunSitive® photo-protection complex, which contains 4 powerful sun filters to minimise the chances of irritation whilst remaining photostable. This sun cream has been designed using 2 stabilised anti-oxidants to protect against free radical damage from UV rays: a vitamin E pre-cursor and an amino-acid pre-cursor. Avene very high protection cleanance spf50 is free of parabens, alcohol, silicone, lanolin and octocrylene and is both hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (pore-blocking).
Features of Avene very high protection cleanance spf50 50ml
- Biodegradable formula
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Complete cellular protection
- Water resistant
- Airless pump bottle
- Free from parabens, alcohol, silicone, lanolin, octocrylene
- Long lasting stability and efficacy
- Incredibly photostable for long lasting results
- Soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Oil and blemish-prone skin
- Skin hypersensitive to the sun
- Skin exposed to intense sunlight
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply a thick and even layer onto your skin before going out into the sun. Re-apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Water (Aqua), Diisopropyl Adipate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, 1, 2-Hexanediol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Fragrance(Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oxothiazolidine, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here