- SPF 50+ protection
- Light weight formula
- Protects skin cells from free radical damage
High protection from UVA and UVB damage.
Avene very high protection cream has been specially formulated for extremely sensitive skin, light or very fair skin to cover a broad range of UVA and UVB protection. This light weight cream has SPF 50+ protection and is rich in Avene Thermal Spring water to keep your skin soothed and moisturised. With a unique combination of ingredients, Avene very high protection cream SPF 50+ contains powerful anti-oxidants that work to protect your skin cells from free radical damage allowing you to keep your skin fresh and protected.
Features of Avene very high protection cream SPF 50+ 50ml
- Broad range of UVA and UVB protection
- Intensively moisturises skin
- Rich in Avene Thermal Spring water
- Soothes skin
- Free from paraben, alcohol and silicone free
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
- Avoid direct contact with your eye
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin.
- Re-apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avène Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Water (Aqua), Diisopropyl Adipate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bisethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside,Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta,Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Hydrogenated Palmglycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here