- Optimal sun protection
- Rapid absorption
- No white marks
High spf sun protection for sensitive skin.
Long lasting, water-resistant cream for hypersensitive skin, light and very fair skin, skin prone to sunburn and skin exposed to intense sunlight. Formulated with SunSitive® for effective sun protection and infused with and a powerful anti-oxidant pre-tocopheryl to fortify the skin.
Lather the skin in this non-sticky formula to protect the skin from a very broad spectrum UV protection. Its photoprotective complex is optimised, stable and effective for extended periods. It offers optimal protection against UVB and also short and long UVA rays. Promoting skin benefits from its soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Features of Avene very high protection spray spf30 200ml
- High protection
- Water resistant
- No white residue
- For sensitive skin
- Infused with soothing Avene thermal spring water
- No water soluble filters
- Free from parabens, alcohol, silicone, octocrylene
- Long lasting stability and efficacy
- Soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Before exposure to the sun, apply the product in sufficient quantities (for example, an average of 6 sprayings on the forearm of an adult).
- Re-apply sun cream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sun cream product.
- Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Dicaprylyl Carbonate. Glycerin. Water (Aqua). Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Bis Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Diisopropyl Adipate. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Lauryl Glucoside. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Citric Acid. Decyl Glucoside. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides. Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides. Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Propylene Glycol. Sorbitan Isostearate. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here