- Easy drinking & no leaks
- With innovative weighted straw
- Strong & sturdy handles
Easy to use sippy cup with innovative straw.
B Box have designed their award winning sippy cup with their brand new weighted straw that actually moves with the liquid, whatever angle the cup is tilted at. It uses a unique two-way valve to ensure easy drinking and no spillage and comes in a range of colours alongside its matte-finish.
They have also updated the straw for easy removal alongside the new silicone new silicone O-ring with easy-pull tab for easy cleaning and stronger handles and reinforced flip lids. The new Sippy cup still ensures that tots can drink to the very last drop. As they can use it lying down, it is ideal for the transition from bottle/breastfeeding to milk in a cup.
Features of B Box boysenberry sippy cup
- Easy straw removal
- Ideal transition from bottle/breastfeeding
- No more crying over spilled milk
- Suitable for 6 months+
- BPA free
- Premium matte-finish
- Reinforced flip lids
- H:15 x W:12 x D:7.5cm
- 6 months+
Warnings and cautions
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
How to use
- The new sippy cup still ensures that tots can drink to the very last drop.
- They can also drink lying down, making it the ideal transition cup from bottle/breast feeding to milk in a cup.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here