- Treats and relieves symptoms of bacterial vaginosis
- Easy to use
- Safe and hygienic
Effective relief from the symptoms of BV.
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is common in women and occurs when the natural pH balance of the vagina is upset. This can happen as a result perfumed soap, excessive washing, menstruation and sex, among other causes. Symptoms of BV (thin, watery or white discharge and a possible fishy smell) happen when the levels of good bacteria in the vagina are in shorty supply. Balance Activ BV vaginal pessaries are as effective as antibiotics at relieving symptoms.
Balance Activ BV vaginal pessaries contain lactic avid and glycogen, which work together to promote the growth of good bacteria and restore natural vaginal balance. These pessaries can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance of the vagina to prevent recurrence of symptoms.
Features of Balance Activ BV vaginal pessaries
- Neutralises abnormal vaginal odour fast
- Rapidly relieves vaginal discomfort and abnormal discharge
- Easy to use, small and discreet
- Contains no preservatives
- Hormone free
- 7 x pessaries
- Women living with bacterial vaginosis
- Pregnant women
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Balance Activ BV vaginal pessaries are safe to use during pregnancy, however, you should see your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy
- Please ask your doctor for diagnosis of BV
How to use
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Insert 1 pessary into your vagina daily for 7 days (best used before bed).
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide. pH3.8
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here