- Restore your body's natural balance
- Treats and relieves BV
- Easy to use gel for rapid symptom relief
Dual-action Balance Activ vaginal gel restores and preserves the natural pH balance in the vagina.
Vaginal odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort are very common problems and are often a result of Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). BV is a common and often harmless infection that occurs in the vagina when the natural and delicate pH balance is disrupted. This balance can be affected by lifestyle and everyday activities including over washing.
Studies show that BV often occurs when vaginal pH levels increase above 4.5, which can cause these symptoms:
• Vaginal odour
• Abnormal discharge
Balance Activ vaginal gel has a unique dual action that helps to restore and preserve the natural pH balance in the vagina. Balance Activ replenishes the body's natural lactic acid and tops up your vaginal glycogen to bring your pH levels back to normal. Use the gel at night, so that the gel effectively relieves any symptoms caused by condition of BV while you sleep.
Balance Activ vaginal gel can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance and prevent recurrence of symptoms following your period or a course of antibiotic treatment.
Features of Balance Activ BV treatment vaginal gel 7 pack
- Neutralises embarrassing vaginal odour
- Rapidly relieves vaginal discomfort and abnormal discharge
- Treat and prevent bacterial vaginosis
- Restores normal pH and vaginal flora
- Works while you sleep
- Clinically proven efficacy
- 7 x 5ml gel
Warnings and cautions
- Balance Activ is safe to use during pregnancy. However, you should consult your doctor, if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy
- Do not use if end tab is damaged
- Do not use if past its expiry date
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
How to use
1. Twist off the end tab, sit or lie in a comfortable position and gently insert the neck of the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
2. Gently squeeze the applicator to release the contents.
3. Remove the tube, still squeezing, and discard.
It is best to use Balance ActivTM BV Gel at bedtime. It may be helpful to wear a panty liner as it is common to notice slight leakage. This does not mean the treatment has not worked.
Lactic acid, glycogen, propylene glycol, methyl-hdroxypropyl cellulose, sodium lactate and water.
Also includes lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here