- Detoxifies and restores skin
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
- PETA certified
The BARBER PRO super eye mask will work to detoxify and restore the skin, leaving it feeling moisturised and replenished.
The mask will reduce puffiness and dark circles, helping the eye area to look brighter and feel better. This PETA certified mask is packed full of natural, superfood ingredients, such as aloe vera, charcoal and green tea. All of which contribute to glowing, healthy skin by stimulating healing, removing impurities and offering anti-oxidising and anti-inflammatory qualities.
The super eye mask covers just the eye area, making it perfect for tired looking eyes and those with facial hair.
Features of BARBER PRO super eye mask
- Enriched with natural ingredients
- Aids healing and fights ageing
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Minimises appearance of pores and protects against sun damage
- 1 x mask
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Cleanse the area with tepid water and dry.
- Remove mask from packaging.
- Unfold and place over the eye zone area, using eye holes as a guide.
- Relax for 20 minutes.
- Remove and gently massage excess serum around the eye zone area.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Glycol,Arginine, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide,Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine,Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Charcoal Extract, Raspberry Ketone,Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, SodiumNitrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyoxal, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, HydrolyzedExtensin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Charcoal Powder, Fragrance (Parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here