- No added sugar
- With sweeteners
- Natural flavours and colours
A daily chewy vitamin tailored for teenagers.
A tasty soft and chewy multivitamin, tailored with a blend of nutrients and Evening Primrose Oil to support the balance of hormonal activity. It contains nutrients to aid the health of teenagers, including Zinc for healthy hair and nails and Vitamin B6 to support the balance of hormonal activity.
Features of Bassetts multivitamins orange & passion fruit flavour
- No added sugar
- Soft and chewy
- Tropical orange and passion fruit flavour
- Daily multivitamin
- Enriched with essential vitamins
- 30 pastilles
- Children aged 12 - 18 years
Warnings and cautions
- These are intended to supplement and not replace a healthy diet.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
Suggested daily intake is one pastille per day.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sorbitol, Sucralose), Evening Primrose Oil, Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Emulsifier (Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Zinc, Acid (Malic Acid), Orange Flavouring, Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B6, Passion Fruit Flavouring, Colour (Mixed Carotenes), Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here