- Essential amino-acids
- Gluten and lactose free
- Excellent solubility
Maximum flavor and the highest-quality BCAAs.
Build muscle with BCAA Amino drink that combines maximum taste and high-quality BCAAs in an efficient 2:1:1 ratio. BCA stands for "branched-chain amino acid". Three specific amino acids are essential for building muscle: leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Our body cannot make essential amino acids, so they must come from our diet. Amino acids are first processed by the liver before being transported to our muscles through the bloodstream. BCAAs, on the other hand, are directly absorbed by our muscles and converted into energy by our bodies.
Features of Womens Best BCCA iced tea peach
- In ratio of 2:1:1 (Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine
- Helps in building and maintaining muscle mass
- Each serving it gives: 2.5g fibre, 35 kcal and 5g BCAA
- Suitable for vegan
- 40 servings
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medicines please consult your doctor
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Mix 1-2 scoops of BCAA with 400-800 ml (12-24 oz) of cold water.
- Shake well until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Drink and enjoy your BCAA during and/or immediately after workouts.
BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Inulin, Acidifiers (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavor, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Roasted Malt Extract, Thickener (Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Separating Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) CONTAINS GLUTEN.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here