- 20 minute treatment
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & increases hydration
- Boosting skin firmness
A dual function facial treatment that purifies and brightens skin, revealing a revitalised visage.
As a blackhead battling formula, the BeautyPro Black Peel Charcoal Mask detoxifies and purifies the skin from deep within. This rejuvenating treatment penetrates deep below the surface to remove impurities and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Features of BeautyPro black peel charcoal mask
- Contains natural ingredients
- Repairs skin damage and brightens complexion
- Dermatologically tested
- Detoxifying to target blackheads and blemishes
- Re-balances oily zones and clears impurities
- 1 x mask
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs and rinse with water
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply to dry skin using clean fingertips or a mask brush, avoiding the hairline, eye and lip area.
- Wear for around 20 minutes or until fully dry and elastic.
- Gently peel away mask in an upward motion.
- Rinse with warm water.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Algin, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit extract, Butylene Glycol, Sea Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here