- Targets the signs of tired skin
- 100% plant based
- Rich in antioxidants
Targets the signs of tiredness and reduces redness in skin.
BeautyPro hydrating hyaluronic serum is a unique lock in moisture serum that provides your skin with deep nourishment whilst also helping to soothe and reduce skin redness. Enriched with hyaluronic acid that has been naturally derived from soybeans, BeautyPro hydrating hyaluronic serum is a refreshing formula that helps to brighten dark circles, minimise puffiness and renew cells for a rejuvenated look.
This 100% plant based serum contains anti-inflammatory properties which work to fight off redness and breakouts to soothe and cleanse your skin. Infused with Chamomile to soothe and reduce redness as well as treat active breakouts, hyaluronic acids serum actively reduces the signs of tiredness, lightening eye circles and giving your skin a natural glow.
Features of BeautyPro hydrating hyaluronic serum
- Deeply hydrates skin
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Enriched with chamomile
- Treat active break outs and cleanses skin
- Soothes and reduces skin redness
- Fights signs of tiredness
- Brightens dark circles
Warnings and cautions
- Use only use this device as intended
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Cleanse and tone the face as per your usual skincare routine.
- Pump the serum into your palm. 3 pumps in the morning, 2 in the evening.
- Use your finger tips to pat the serum into your skin and smooth it in an outwards motion.
- Avoid massaging the product in and let it absorb on its own.
- Once it has absorbed, apply a moisturiser to lock in the powerful ingredients.
- Pair your daily serum with a weekly sheet mask for ultimate skin health.
Glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, Glycerin, Pentylene glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Capsicum annuum fruit extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Decyl glucoside, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Rosa canina fruit extract, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here