- Paracetamol, phenylephrine, guaifenesin.
- Soothes headaches, fever, colds and flu.
Headache, blocked nose, sore throat, chesty cough or fever? Beechams all-in-one provides all the relief you need for cold symptoms including a chesty cough.
Beechams All-in-One contains three active ingredients: Paracetamol to relieve your headache, shivers, aches and pains. A decongestant to relieve your catarrh and help clear your blocked nose and sinuses. An expectorant to relieve chesty, productive coughs.
The non-drowsy formula of Beechams All-in-One helps you get on with your day while its three active ingredients work to relieve all your cold and cough symptoms, including a chesty cough - in one easy dose.
Features of Beechams all in one tablets (16 tablets)
- Beechams is a registered trade mark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
- Can be used for cold and flu symptoms
- Non-drowsy formula
- 16 tablets in 1 pack
- Tackle headaches and muscular pains
- 1x Beechams all in one tablets (16 tablets)
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Do not take with other cold or decongestant products, or with alcohol.
- This cold treatment contains a decongestant and an expectorant.
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medication if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines safely away from children.
- Do not store above 25℃.
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as necessary.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12: Only take on doctor's advice.
Each Beechams All-In-One Tablet contains Paracetamol 250mg, Guaifenesin 100mg and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg. Contains Lactose - see leaflet for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here