- For cold, flu, fevers, aches and pains
- Contains paracetamol
Beechams flu plus caplets provides all the relief you need for painful aches or flu symptoms.
Beechams Flu-Plus Caplets provide rapid and effective relief from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow caplet. Take at the first sign of flu or severe cold for rapid relief from: Fever, headache, aches, blocked nose, sore throat, sore throat pain, painful sinuses, shivers, fatigue. Beechams is a registered trade mark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Features of Beechams flu plus caplets
- For aches and pains
- Quick relief
- Blocked nose and sinus relief
- Headaches and fatigue
- 1x Beechams flu plus caplets (16 caplets)
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Do not take with other cold or decongestant products, or with alcohol.
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medication if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines safely away from children.
- Store below 25℃ in a dry place.
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets to be taken every four to six hours as necessary. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6 to under 12 years: 1 caplet to be given every four to six hours as necessary. Do not give more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
Each tablet contains Paracetamol Ph Eur 500mg, Caffeine Ph Eur 25mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ph Eur 5mg. Also includes Potassium Sorbate (E 202) and Colour Sunset Yellow (E 110).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here