- Relieves sore throat
- Relieves irritating dry cough
- Non-drowsy formula
A soothing cough syrup which supresses dry tickly coughs.
Benylin dry and tickly cough syrup contains two active ingredients: glycerol and sucrose. These two active ingredients work to relieve and supress irritating, tickly, dry coughs and soothe sore throats.
Benylin dry and tickly cough syrup works by coating the back of the throat soothing inflammation and helping to supress the tickly sensations that make you cough, even when thereűs no phlegm. Benylin syrup also offers protection to the throat from irritants such as smoke or dust particles that could otherwise cause coughing.
Features of Benylin dry & tickly cough
- Contains the active ingredients glycerol and sucrose
- Reduces the effects of coughing
- Long lasting relief
- Reduces the urge to cough
- Effective on dry tickly coughs
- Oral syrup suspension
- Adults and adolescents over twelve years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Consult your doctor before use if you are/or may be pregnant or have any sugar intolerances
- For oral use only
- Contains less that 100mg per 5ml of ethanol (alcohol) per dose
How to use
- Adults and children over 5 years: take two 5ml spoonful 3 or 4 times per day, if needed
- Children (1-5 years): take one 5ml spoonful 3 or 4 times per day, if needed
Active ingredients: Glycerol 0.75ml and Sucrose 1.707g in every 5ml of medicine
Also contains: citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), cough syrup 513277 flavour (contains aniseed, liquorice, propylene glycol and ethanol), black treacle, liquid glucose, purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here