- Soothing effect
- Deep penetrating relief
A soothing chesty cough syrup.
Benylin chesty coughs non-drowsy syrup has been formulated to loosen phlegm, clear bronchial congestion, and make your cough more productive and works particulalrly well on deep, chesty coughs.
Features of Benylin chesty coughs non-drowsy 150ml• Ideal for blocked noses, colds and flu
• Fast relief
Warnings and cautions
• Not recommended for children under 12 years old
• Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours
• Do not exceed the stated dose
• As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
• Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
• Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
• Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Two 5 ml spoonfuls four times a day.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Guaifenesin 100 mg, Levomenthol 1.1 mg
Also contains: Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, E124 (See leaflet)
This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol Sodium content: 16.42 mg/5 ml
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here