- Soothing effect
- Deep penetrating relief
- Relieves chesty coughs
Relieve chesty coughs and blocked noses with Benylin chesty coughs original syrup.
When you're suffering from a chesty cough, Benylin chesty coughs has a soothing effect. The active ingredients work deep down to clear bronchial congestion and ease your chesty cough.
The cough syrups contains diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that helps relieve coughing and dry secretions in the nose and chest and levomenthol which helps you breathe more easily by relieving congestion.
Features of Benylin chesty coughs original 150ml
- Clears blocked noses
- Soothe chesty coughs
- Relieves stuffiness
- Gets rid of excess mucus
- Children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed>
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not exceed the stated dose, may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
How to useAdults and Children aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls four times a day.
Each 5ml of cough syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14 mg, Levomenthol 2 mg.
Also contains: Ammonium Chloride, Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, E124. (See leaflet).
This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol.
Sodium content: 16.61 mg/5 ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here