- Soothing effect
- Deep penetrating relief
- Relieves chesty coughs
Relieve chesty coughs and blocked noses with Benylin chesty coughs original syrup.
When you're suffering from a chesty cough, Benylin chesty coughs has a soothing effect. The active ingredients work deep down to clear bronchial congestion and ease your chesty cough.
The cough syrups contains diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that helps relieve coughing and dry secretions in the nose and chest and levomenthol which helps you breathe more easily by relieving congestion.
Features of Benylin chesty coughs original 150ml
- Clears blocked noses
- Soothe chesty coughs
- Relieves stuffiness
- Gets rid of excess mucus
- Children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed>
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not exceed the stated dose, may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
How to useAdults and Children aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls four times a day.
Each 5ml of cough syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14 mg, Levomenthol 2 mg.
Also contains: Ammonium Chloride, Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, E124. (See leaflet).
This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol.
Sodium content: 16.61 mg/5 ml.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here