- Suitable for children from 6 years old
- Strawberry flavour
- Sugar and colour free
For effective relief from children's chesty coughs without causing drowsiness.
Benylin children's chesty coughs contains guaifenesin which helps thin and loosen mucus, this offers relief from chesty coughs, without causing drowsiness.
Features of Benylin children's chesty coughs strawberry flavour
- With guaifenesin
- Thins and loosens mucus
- Free from artificial colours
- 125ml bottle
- Children aged 6 to 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from chronic cough, if he/she has asthma or is suffering from an acute asthma attack
- Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if your child's cough lasts for more than 5 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- Do not give with any other cough and cold medicines
- For diabetics: This product contains sorbitol (carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml)
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5 ml spoonfuls 4 times a day.
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Guaifenesin 50 mg. Also contains: Sorbitol Liquid (E420) and Sodium (14.88 mg/5 mL). See leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here