- Treats sore throats
- For children aged one and up
- Day and night use
Benylin Children’s Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup is a medicine that is designed to treat dry coughs and sore throats. It works by soothing the throat which will reduce the sensations that cause coughing. The syrup will also protect the throat from irritants such as dust that may cause a cough.
Features of Benylin Children's Cough & Sore Throat Syrup
- Treats and soothes sore throats
- For day and night time use
- Protects the throat from irritants such as dust
- Blackcurrant flavour
- children aged 1 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Not suitable for children under 1 year
- Store in a cool dry place
- Please read the leaflet carefully before use
How to use
Children aged between 1-5
- ne 5ml spoonful 3-4 times a day.
Children aged 5 and over, as well as adults
- Two 5ml spoonfuls 3-4 times a day.
Active ingredients in each 5ml of Medicine are:
Glycerol 0.75ml and Sucrose 1.7g
Other ingredients are:
Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Anthocyanin, Blackcurrant Flavour, Blackcurrant Juice, Liquid Glucose and Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here