- Raspberry flavour
- Effective cough relief
- Relieves runny noses
Calms and soothes coughs.
Benylin children's night coughs provides effective relief from children's cough and congestion. It also helps relieve runny nose and sneezing associated with hay fever and other allergies. Raspberry flavour with a sugar free formula, the medicine helps to soothe and calm coughs.
Features of Benylin children's night coughs 6-12 years 125ml
- Raspberry flavour
- Sugar and colour free
- Contains diphenhydramine and levomenthol
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Do not use to sedate a child
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment
- Do not give with any other cough and cold medicine
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from a chronic or persistent cough, if he/she has asthma, is suffering from an acute asthma attack or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions
- Diabetics: This product contains sorbitol (carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml)
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Store below 30°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls every 6 hours.
Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 7 mg, Levomenthol 0.55 mg
Also contains: Sorbitol Solution (E420), Ethanol (5 vol %) and Sodium (16.47 mg/5 mL)
See leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here