- Fast acting relief
- Soothes throat inflammations
- Supresses coughs
Soothes throat inflammation and helps reduce the need to cough.
Benylin dry cough is for the treatment and relief of dry, irritating coughs caused by infections or allergies, including flu, cold, dust allergy. Benylin syrup contains the active ingredient dextromethorphan which is a cough suppressant and works by blocking the brains signal to cough. The syrup also contains levomenthol, a decongestant that aids in the reduction of congestion in the nose and chest. Benylin dry cough also includes diphenhydramine which works to relieve runny noses.
Benylin dry cough syrup soothes throat inflammation caused by persistent coughing and provides long lasting effective relief from a dry cough, it can be taken with or without food.
Features of Benylin dry cough 7.5mg/5ml 150ml
- Soothes inflammation
- Suppresses the need to cough
- Relieves congestion and runny noses
- High efficiency
- Syrup formulation
- Long lasting relief from the symptoms of flu
- 150ml - 7.5mg per 5ml
- Adults and children who are aged over twelve years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children under the ages of 12 years
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do no exceed the stated dosage
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not take if you have a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency
- Always read the leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- Take two 5ml measurements.
- Only take up to four two 5ml measurements per day.
Each 5 ml contains: Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5 mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Liquid glucose, Sorbitol and Ethanol.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here