- Loosens chest mucus
- Aids restful sleep
- Clears congestion
Benylin mucus cough night syrup thins and loosens chest mucus.
When you're suffering from a cough and a cold at night, you often have a blocked up nose, which can make breathing difficult. Benylin mucus cough night soothes and relieves your nighttime cough, clears a blocked up nose and aids restful sleep.
Features of Benylin mucus cough night syrup 150ml
- Aids restful sleep
- Thins and loosens mucus
- Relieves nighttime coughs
Reduces chest congestion
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Children should be supervised whilst on this medication
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
- Do not store above 30°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to useAdults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls at bedtime followed by two 5 ml spoonfuls every 6 hours, as required. Do not take more than 4 doses (1 dose = two 5 ml spoonfuls) in 24 hours.
IngredientsEvery 5ml of cough syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg, Levomenthol 1.1 mg.
Also contains: Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, Colouring (E124). (See leaflet).
This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol.
Sodium content: 16.42 mg/5 ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here