- Made with 100% naturally derived Ivy Leaf extract
- Non-drowsy formulation can be used day and night
- Sugar free
Non-drowsy herbal cough medicine, with naturally derived Ivy leaf dry extract .
If you have a chesty cough that’s bothering you and you’re seeking a herbal remedy that has been used to treat chesty cough associated with common cold, then consider BENYLIN® Herbal chesty coughs. BENYLIN® Herbal chesty coughs is a sugar free medicine which contains an extract made from 100% wild growing ivy leaves manually harvested in spring and summer.
This herbal cough syrup does not make you drowsy so you can use it confidently during the day as well as at night. One bottle of BENYLIN® Herbal chesty coughs contains enough doses for over 8 days. BENYLIN® Herbal cough medicine has no artificial colours and is sugar free. BENYLIN® has over 50 years of cough experience and is currently the number one selling UK cough brand**
Traditional herbal medicinal product for use in chesty cough associated with the common cold exclusively based on longstanding use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label. UK-BE-2200080
*Associated with the common cold
**Source ©2022 NielsenIQ data, Value, Units, Cough Category (client defined) 52 w/e 03.09.22 (GB Total Coverage). For claims verification please call 0808238999.
BENYLIN® Chesty Coughs Non-Drowsy. BENYLIN® Dry & Tickly Cough Syrup. BENYLIN® Children’s Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup. BENYLIN® Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup, contains Guaifenesin. Always Read The Label.
Features of Benylin sugar free herbal chesty coughs syrup
- A herbal remedy used to relieve a chesty cough
- One bottle of BENYLIN® Herbal Chesty Coughs contains doses for over 8 days
- Sugar free formula
Herbal cough mixture contains an extract made from wild growing ivy leaves manually harvested in spring and summer
Effective relief from the symptoms of a chesty cough
- 1x Benylin sugar free herbal chesty coughs syrup 100ml
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated does
- Use only as directed by the supplier
How to use
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over: using the enclosed measuring spoon, take 4ml of syrup 2 to 3 times daily.
- You should talk to a doctor or qualified healthcare practionier if you feel worse, or do not feel better after one week.
4ml of syrup contains 33mg of extract (as dry extract) of Ivy Leaf (Hedera helix L.) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 30% m/m Also contains sorbitol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here