- Supports a normal immune system
- Tooth-kind formulation
- Maintains normal bones and teeth
Gentle formulation of coconut oil and vitamin D, specially formulated for children from birth to 3 years.
BetterYou Dlux infant vitamin D oral spray 15ml provides a gentle combination of natural coconut oil and vitamin D3 specially formulated for all children under 3 years. Suitable for babies and infants under 3 years and provides 400Iu of Vit D with each daily spray.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption. Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development.
Features of BetterYou Dlux infant vitamin D oral spray 15ml
- Each spray delivers 400IU (10μg) of vitamin D3 to support your baby’s development
- Simple and pure formulation
- Contributes to healthy bone and teeth development
- Supports a healthy immune system
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- 100 daily doses
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Each daily dose (1 spray) contains EC NRV Vitamin D3 400Iiu / 10μg 200% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Babies and children from birth to 3 years old
- Those following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- All ages
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
Coconut oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here