- Supports a normal immune system
- Tooth-kind formulation
- Supports normal blood clotting
Optimum strength supplement delivering 3000IU of vitamin D3 alongside 75μg vitamin K2 to support a healthy immune system, healthy bones and blood clotting.
BetterYou DLux vitamin D / K2 oral spray 12ml delivers a dosage of 3000IU vitamin D3 and 75μg of vitamin K2 per 3 sprays, DLux vitamin D and K2 oral spray is formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery of these two vital vitamins. Each spray delivers a plume of the active vitamin D and K2 in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
Features of BetterYou DLux vitamin D and K2 oral spray 12ml
- 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2
- Optimal support for bone health
- K2 helps prevent arterial calcification
- Supports normal blood clotting
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Natural peppermint flavouring
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Each daily dose (3 sprays) contains EC NRV Vitamin D3 3000IU / 75μg 1500% Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 75μg 100% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Adults and children aged 13 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding (we recommend consulting a GP prior to taking K2 to ensure that it's suitable)
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), DL-α tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-7 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here