- Deliver's vitamin D directly into the bloodstream
- Micro-sized droplets
- 3000IU (75μg) of bioavailable vitamin D3
Optimum strength daily oral vitamin D spray.
BetterYou DLux3000 vitamin D oral spray is an optimum strength daily oral vitamin D spray. Specially formulated to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream bypassing the digestive system. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and contributes to normal muscle function.
Formulated to provide optimum nutritional delivery, each spray provides the active ingredient in micro-sized droplets that permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivering the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
*Please note you should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features BetterYou DLux3000 vitamin D oral spray 15ml
- Effective and convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- 100 daily doses per bottle
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Packaging made from ocean waste plastic
- 100% natural peppermint flavouring
- Fast and effective absorption
Each daily dose (1 spray) contains EC NRV Vitamin D3 3000IU / 75μg 1500% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Adults and children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- People following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool - lanolin)
- Children aged 12 years and below
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here