- Reducees tiredness and fatigue
- No digestive discomfort
- Baked apple flavour
Fast, effective absorption backed by science.
BetterYou Iron Oral Spray offers a pioneering solution to the digestive discomfort experienced from ingested iron supplements. BetterYou Iron oral spray delivers 5mg of highly bioavailable iron directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. An effective and convenient alternative to tablets and capsules. Each spray produces a plume of micro-droplets which are absorbed quickly into the buccal membrane of the inner cheek for immediate absorption into the rich vein system below, delivering this vital nutrient directly into the bloodstream.
What does Iron do?
Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system, cognitive function and helps with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs and transports it throughout your body. Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of BetterYou iron oral spray 25ml
- 5mg of iron per dose (4 sprays)
- Avoids digestive discomfort
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Great tasting, natural baked apple flavour
- Highly bioavailable formulation
- Crulty free
- No artificial colours or flavours
Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains EC NRV Ferric Sodium EDTA / Ferric Ammonium 5mg 36% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Adults and children aged 3 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- People following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
How to use
- Use 4 sprays daily, taken together or separately. 4 sprays contains 5mg iron.
Water, sucrose, ferric sodium edetate, ferric ammonium citrate, preservative (potassium sorbate), flavouring (natural baked apple), sweetener (steviol glycosides).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here