- Supports a good night's sleep
- Natural muscle relaxant
- Effective magnesium absorption
Enhanced with glucosamine for direct muscle and joint application with the cooling effect of menthol and winter green
BetterYou magnesium joint spray combines essential magnesium with glucosamine sulphate to help support normal joint function. Absorption commences immediately when massaged into the skin and the source of magnesium has been naturally purified for over 250 million years to ensure it is free from man-made pollutants and heavy metals.
Responsible for over 325 chemical reactions inside the body, magnesium helps support calcium absorption, normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Glucosamine is believed to encourage cartilage formation and helps maintain joint lubrication, promoting strength and movement.
Features of BetterYou magnesium joint spray 100ml
- 10 sprays deliver 50mg of magnesium and 105mg of glucosamine
- Cooling menthol and wintergreen oils
- Supporting normal joint function
- Stay supple and flexible
- Effective magnesium absorption
- Adults and children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of children’s reach
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
How to use
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
- Spray between five and ten sprays around the body and massage well into the skin to stimulate absorption.
- After a shower or bath is a great time to apply as the skin is warm and the pores are open which aids absorption.
Water, Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, magnesium chloride hexahydrate), glucosamine sulphate 2KCL (from fish and crustaceans), menthol flavouring natural, wintergreen essential oil, emulsifier; polysorbate 20.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here