- Supports a normal immune system
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Tooth-kind formulation
Combines an expert blend of 14 essential nutrients to provide complete nutritional support for your child’s health and well being.
Getting your child to take tablets and follow a supplementation plan can be a constant battle so why not take the fuss out of supplementation with the convenience and effective absorption of BetterYou multivitamin junior oral spray.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folate, combined with vitamins A, C, D, K, selenium and iodine. Multivit junior is designed to deliver a unique formulation of vitamins many children miss out on due to picky diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods. Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support your child in a number of ways:
Vitamin A: Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
Vitamin D: Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin K: Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
Vitamin B complex: Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Features of BetterYou multivitamin junior oral spray 25ml
- 14 essential vitamins and minerals
- Perfectly balanced to support growing bodies
- Fast and effective absorption, without the fuss
- Suitable from 1 years old
- Great tasting natural raspberry flavour
Each daily dose contains EC NRV Vitamin B12 3μg 120% Vitamin D3 400IU / 10μg 200% Folic Acid 200μg 100% Selenium 37.5μg 68% Vitamin B1 0.55mg 50% Vitamin B2 0.7mg 50% Vitamin K1 3.75μg 50% Vitamin B7 (biotin) 25μg 50% Iodine 75μg 50% Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) 3mg 50% Vitamin B6 0.6mg 42.5% Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 4mg 25% Vitamin C 10mg 12.5% Vitamin A 300IU / 90μg 11.25%
- Children 1 years old and above
- Children following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
Water, xylitol, emulsifi er: acacia gum, ascorbic acid (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium d-pantothenate (B5), medium chain triglyceride oil, emulsifi er: sunfl ower lecithin, ribofl avin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), preservative: potassium sorbate, pyridoxine HCl (B6), thiamine mononitrate (B1), flavouring: raspberry natural fl avouring, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium hydroxide, folate, vitamin A, thickener: xanthan gum, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), methylcobalamin (B12).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here