- Supports a normal immune system
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Tooth-kind formulation
Unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles.
BetterYou multivitamin oral spray 25ml is a robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folic acid, combined with A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals to help energy release (B12), support a normal functioning immune system (D3) and help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This oral spray is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods. Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system.
BetterYou multivitamin oral spray 25ml contains the following vitamins
Vitamin A: Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
Vitamin D: Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin K: Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
Vitamin B complex: Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Features BetterYou multivitamin oral spray 25ml
- 14 essential nutrients
- Complete nutritional support
- Fast and effective absorption
- Great for those with an active or busy lifestyle
- 32 daily doses
- Natural blackcurrant and plum flavour
Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains EC NRV Vitamin B12 6μg 240% Vitamin D3 800IU / 20μg 400% Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 400μg 200% Selenium 75μg 136% Vitamin B1 0.55mg 50% Vitamin B2 1.05mg 75% Vitamin K1 75μg 100% Vitamin B7 (biotin) 50μg 100% Iodine 150μg 100% Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) 4.5mg 75% Vitamin B6 1.2mg 85% Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 8mg 50% Vitamin C 20mg 25% Vitamin A 600IU / 180μg 22.5% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Adults and children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding - Always consult your doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements. As this product contains Vitamin A, please consult your GP before supplementing If you are pregnant or thinking of having a baby
- People following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Supplements should not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace cap after use.
Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), calcium ascorbate (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium D-pantothenate (B5), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium hydroxide), medium chain triglyceride oil, pyridoxine HCI (B6), riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), preservative (potassium sorbate), thiamine mononitrate (B1), folic acid (B9), vitamin A palmitate (A), flavouring (natural blackcurrant and plum), thickener (xanthan gum),potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), dibencozide (B12), methylcobalamin (B12).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here