- Maintains normal bones and teeth
- No tablets, capsules or water
- Supports normal blood clotting
Provides fast and effective absorption of this vital nutrient, supporting normal blood clotting and bone health.
BetterYou vitamin K2 oral spray 25ml delivers an optimal dosage of 180μg of vitamin K2 per 3 sprays, Vitamin K2 Oral Spray is formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery. Vitamin K2 is a vital component in supporting bone health and normal blood clotting.
One of the primary roles of K2 is delivering calcium into the bones, rather than settling within soft tissue. Without vitamin K2, calcification of the arteries can occur. Each spray provides the vitamin K in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
Features of BetterYou vitamin K2 oral spray 25ml
- 3 sprays deliver 180μg of vitamin K2 (MK-7) for an optimal dosage
- 98% purity of the active form of K2
- Fast and effective absorption
- Helps maintain normal bones
- Supports normal blood clotting
- 60 daily doses
- Sugar free, Gluten free, No artificial colours and No artificial flavours
- Natural peppermint flavour
Each daily dose (3 sprays) contains EC NRV Vitamin K2 180μg 240% *EC Nutrient Reference Value
- Adults and children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding (we recommend consulting a GP prior to taking K2 to ensure that it's suitable
- People following a gluten free diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) only take this product on the advice of a doctor
- Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake well before every use.
- Press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil, DL-α tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here