- Large display with blue illumination
- 5 activity levels
- 10 user memory spaces
Weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass and BMR calorie display.
The Beurer BF180 body analyser scales has been designed with stainless steel electrodes that are positioned on the slime line of glass standing surface that send mild electrical currents through your body to help analyse your full body composition which include; body weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass, and Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR).
This easy to use digital scale can help you calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) to help give you a true reflection of your body weight. With a sleek design, Beurer BF180 body analyser scales comes with a large blue illuminated LCD display with large digits for easier reading as well as the ability to switch between Kilograms, pounds and stone. The Beurer BF180 body analyser scales has a memory space for up to 10 users and a weight capacity of 180kg. This fabulous body analyse scale also comes with automatic switch off functions which will also work when the scale is overloaded to prevent damage.
Features of Beurer BF180 body analyser scales
- Weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass and BMR calorie display
- With BMI calculation
- Blue illuminated LCD display
- Electrodes made of brushed stainless steel
- Quick start switch-on technology
- Automatic switch-off
- Overload indicator
- Weight capacity of 180 kg
Product designation Diagnostic bathroom scale 5 activity levels yes Batteries 2 x 3 V CR2032 battery Illuminated display yes User memory spaces 10 BMI calculation yes Switch-on technology Quick Start Electrodes in brushed stainless steel Standing surface size in cm 30 x 30 BMR calories yes Bone mass yes Body fat displayy yes Body water displayy yes Muscle percentage display yes Product dimensions in cm 30 x 30 x 1.9 Weight capacity/graduation 180 kg / 100 g Standing surface made of safety glass yes Conversion kg/lb/st Digit size in mm 34 CE yes
- 1x BF180 Diagnostic bathroom scale
- 2x 3 V CR2032 batteries
- 1x Instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if damaged
- Use only as directed by the supplier
How to use
- If present, pull the battery insulating strip off the battery compartment cover or remove the battery’s protective film and insert the battery according to the polarity. If the scale does not function, remove the batteries completely and reinsert them.
- As the battery compartment is secured with at least one screw, use an appropriate tool (screwdriver) for battery change.
- When supplied to the customer, the scale is set to weigh in “kg”. Switch on the scale by briefly applying pressure to the standing surface with your foot (approx. 1-2 seconds). Wait until “ kg” appears in the display. To the rear of the scale, there is a button where you can select “pound” and “stones” (lb, st).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here