- Modern, practical design
- For treating insect bites and stings
- Helps against itching and swelling
Quick warming ceramic to treat insect bites and stings.
The Beurer BR60 insect bite healer is a modern and practical device that uses a ceramic hot plate to provide relief from irritating bites and stings. It can help to stop the itching and swelling, as well as accelerate the healing process.
The ceramic hot plate reaches temperatures of 50°C with a choice of two settings:
Sensitive skin: 3 seconds of heat.
Normal skin: 6 seconds of heat.
The Quicker this device is used on the bite/sting the more effective the treatment will be.
Features of Beurer BR60 insect bite healer
- Medical device
- Quick-warming ceramic hot plate
- 2 settings: 3 seconds for sensitive skin and 6 seconds for normal skin
- No chemical additives
- Helps against itching and swelling
- Fast and effective treatment"
- 1x Beurer BR60 insect bite healer
- Battery-operated: yes
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Medical device: yes
- Pregnant women
Warnings and cautions
Do not use the device:
- If you live with diabetes
- On children under 3 years old
- If you have sensitivity to heat - This includes people with skin alterations due to illness or scarred tissue in the application area, after taking pain relief medication, drinking alcohol or taking drugs
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or irritated) skin (e.g. inflamed skin,whether painful or not, reddened skin, rashes, (e.g. allergies), burns, frostbite, bruises, swellings, both open and healing wounds, and post-operative scars where the healing process could be affected)
- Do not use the device if you have a fever
- On sensitive areas of skin
- If you have any sensory impairment that reduces the feeling of pain (e.g. metabolic disorders)
- If you are using lotions, creams and gels locally at the same time
- Do not use the device if you suffer from persistently irritated skin due to long-term heat application on the same area of skin
- Before using the device, consult your doctor if you have any skin conditions, serious illness (in particular if you have a propensity to thromboembolic conditions or recurrent malignant growths), unexplained chronic pain in any part of the body
- Seek medical advice immediately if the symptoms persist despite using the insect bite healer and stop using it
- Seek medical advice immediately if the symptoms worsen whilst or after using the insect bite healer and stop using it
- Seek medical advice immediately if it is a tick bite. The bite may result in transmission of pathogens such as tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) or borreliosis
- Do not use near to the eyes, on the eyelids, mouth or on mucous membranes
- Store the device out of the reach of children and pets
- If the device does not work properly, or if you feel unwell or experience pain, stop using it immediately
- Do not touch the device with wet hands. Do not allow water to spray onto the device. Only operate the device if it is completely dry
- Do not use any detergents or solvents to clean and maintain the device. If liquid penetrates the device this could cause damage to the electronics or other device parts and lead to a malfunction
- The device should only be used by one person; use by multiple people is not recommended
- Before use, ensure that there is no visible damage to the device or accessories. In case of any doubt, do not use the device
How to use
- Slide the ON/OFF switch towards the heating plate with the symbol “I” for ON. The device status LED lights up in blue and indicates to you that the device is ready to use
- You have the option to choose between 2 different application times, depending on how sensitive your skin is.
- Place the heating plate of the device on the area that has been stung or bitten.
- For a 3-second application, press the activation button once.
- Half of the illuminated ring lighting up blue indicates that the application is starting. This short application time is recommended for first use or use on sensitive skin.
- For a 6-second application, press the activation button twice in quick succession. The blue illuminated ring is completely lit up here and indicates that the treatment is starting. This application time is recommended for regular use on normal skin.
- After the end of the application, an acoustic signal sounds, heating of the heating plate is automatically stopped and the blue illuminated ring goes out.
- Remove the heating plate from the area of skin once the signal sounds.
- If required, you can use the heat function of the insect bite healer on the sting/bite again after a break of 2 minutes or also use it immediately on another sting/bite in a different area.
- The maximum number of 5 applications per hour on the same treatment area must not be exceeded.
- If the device is no longer required, set it to “OFF” again using the ON/OFF switch. This is indicated by the “O” symbol. The blue device status LED turns off.
- Before storing, make sure that the device is switched off and the heating plate has cooled down.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here