- 15 intensity settings
- Automatic swtich off
- Drug free alternative
Combination of heat and TENS to help naturally relieve menstrual pain.
The innovative Beurer EM50 menstrual relax is a flexible and discreet, certified medical device that has been designed to use a combination of TENs electrostimulation and soothing warmth to relieve menstrual pain without the need for medication. With 15 different TENS intensity levels and a heat function that simultaneously relaxes the muscles in the uterus and increases blood flow to the area to ease the pain.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulations (TENS) therapy is a non invasive and completly safe treatment which works by sending mild electrical impulses to block pain messages that are sent to the brain. The menstrual relax pad has been designed to sit snuggly onto your stomach and emmit a soothing heat that helps to relax cramping abdomial muslces.
Features of Beurer EM50 menstrual relax TENS heat pad
- Easy-to-use controls
- Automatic switch-off after 20 minutes treatment
- Low battery indicator
- 2 adjustable channels
- 1 heat programme
- Safety switch-off
- Battery-powered: yes
- Countdown timer: yes
- Electrodes: 2
- Adjustable intensity: yes
- Medical device: yes
- Safety switch-off: yes
- TENS (programme number): 15
- 1x Beurer EM50 menstrual relax
- 2x replaceable gel pads
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x instruction manual
Warnings and cautions
- Keep the device away from children to prevent potential hazards
- If the device does not work properly, or you feel unwell or experience pain, stop using it immediately
- Do not modify the Menstrual Relax in any way (e.g. by cutting it), as this will produce a higher current density and may be dangerous
- Do not use the Menstrual Relax whilst asleep, driving a vehicle or operating machinery
- Wait at least one hour after eating before starting treatment with the Menstrual Relax
- Do not use the Menstrual Relax on wet skin as this impairs the adhesion of the gel pads
- Ensure that no metallic objects (e.g. belt buckles or necklaces) come into contact with the electrodes during stimulation. If you are wearing jewellery or have piercings in the area to be treated (e.g. a navel piercing), these must be removed before using the device; failure to do this could result in spot burns
- Do not use adhesive tapes, bandages or any medium other than the gel pads provided to adhere the Menstrual Relax to your skin, as the uneven adhesion of the gel pads could lead to skin lesions
Do not use the Menstrual Relax in the following circumstances
- If you have implanted electrical devices (e.g. a pacemaker)
- If you have metal implants
- If you use an insulin pump
- If you have a high fever (e.g. > 39°C)
- If you have a known or acute cardiac arrhythmia or disorders of the heart’s impulse and conduction system
- If you suffer from a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy)
- If you are pregnant
- If you have cancer
How to use
- Please read the manual for further instructions
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here