- 2 adjustable channels
- Safety switch-off
- Drug free alternative
Medically certified, drug free three in one pain releiver .
The Beurer EM59 heat digital tens unit has been designed to deliver pain killing trans cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, muscle-building electro muscle stimulation, relaxing impulse massage and soothing warmth. This innovative combination is a highly effective way of relieving pain without the need for medication.
This medically certified TENS machine comes with 64 pre-programmed applications that help you to target different areas of the body, this TENS machine also comes with 6 customisable programmes so you can find a setting that works for you. You You have an impressive range of treatments options including TENS+EMS+HEAT to ease pain and restore and relax muscles, TENS+EMS only or HEAT only
Beurer EM59 heat digital tens unit has a clear back lit LCD display that shows you exactly were to put the 4 electrodes to give you maximum pain relief. The display also shows the intensity and time of the treatment.Powered by a rechargeable battery with the power to last for six twenty minute treatments and comes with a USB charging cable.
Features of Beurer EM59 heat digital tens unit
- Easy to read LCD display
- Eases pain and relaxes muscles
- Belt clip for practical carrying
- Adjustable intensity
- Certified medical device
- Rechargeable battery
- 1 heat programme
- Safety switch-off
- Three in one device
- Pre-programmed applications: 64
- Battery-powered: yes
- Countdown timer: yes
- Doctor's function: yes
- Electrodes: 4
- Adjustable intensity: yes
- Channels: 2
- Medical device: yes
- Self-programming (EMS + TENS): Programmable frequency, pulse width, on/off time
- Safety switch-off: yes
- 1x Beurer EM59 heat digital tens unit
- 4x Electrodes
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x Instruction manual
Warnings and cautions
- Never immerse the device in water or other liquids
- Do not modify electrodes
- Do not use the device whilst asleep, driving a vehicle or operating machinery
- Do not use whilst undertaking any activity where an unexpected reaction (e.g. strong muscle contractions even at low intensity) could be dangerous
- Ensure that no metallic objects (e.g. belt buckles or necklaces) come into contact with the electrodes during stimulation. If you are wearing jewellery or have piercings in the area to be treated (e.g. a navel piercing), these must be removed before using the device. Failure to do so could result in spot burns
- Keep the device away from children
- Make sure not to confuse the electrode cables including contacts with your headphones or other devices, and do not connect the electrodes to other devices
- Do not use the device whilst using other devices that transmit electrical impulses to your body
- Do not use in the vicinity of highly flammable substances, gases or explosives
- The actual temperature may vary depending on the condition of your skin, your age, the location of the pain, etc
- If the heat function feels too hot, stop treatment immediately. You can continue the TENS, EMS or massage treatment without the heat function
- During the initial few minutes, use the device while sitting or lying down to minimise the risk of injury resulting from isolated cases of vagal responses (feeling of faintness). If you feel faint, immediately switch off the device, lie down and support your legs in an elevated position (approx. 5–10 min.)
- Treatment of the skin with moisturising lotions or ointments beforehand is not recommended as this considerably increases the gel pad wear and may cause unpleasant current peaks
We strongly advise against using the digital EMS/TENS unit if you are living with the following:
- An implanted electrical devices (such as a pacemaker)
- You have metal implants
- If you use an insulin pump
- If you have a high temperature (e.g. > 39°C)
- If you have a known or acute cardiac arrhythmia, or disorders of the heart’s impulse and conduction system
- If you live with a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy)
- If you are pregnant
- If you have cancer
- If you have any sensory impairment that reduces the feeling of pain (e.g. metabolic disorders)
- If you are receiving medical treatment
- If you live with persistently irritated skin due to long-term stimulation at the same electrode site
How to use
- Look for a suitable program from the program tables.
- Place the electrodes on the desired area for treatment and connect them to the device.
- Press the ON/OFF button to switch on the device.
- Press the MENU button to navigate through the / menus and press the ENTER button to confirm your selection.
- Use the ˄/˅ setting buttons to select the program number you want and press the ENTER button to confirm your selection.
- At the start of the stimulation treatment, the impulse intensity of and is set to 00 by default. No impulses are sent to the electrodes yet
- Use the left and right ˄/˅ setting buttons for and to select the impulse intensity you want. The indicator for impulse intensity in the display changes accordingly. If the program is in a pause phase, the intensity cannot be increased.
- You can activate the heat function using the heat function button. The first press of the button activates the low heat level, the second button press activates the high heat level, and the third button press deactivates the heat function.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here