- 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments
- 3 functions
- Non-slip rubber feet
Home foot spa massage device that helps you to relax and unwind.
The Beurer FB20 foot bath has been designed to give you a foot spa treatment in your very own home. The FB20 massaging foot spa gently massages the feet helping to increase circulation and relieving tension. There is a subtle infrared light source integrated to provide even more soothing relaxation. With 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments included, the Foot bath makes it incredibly easy to beautify, preen and pamper your feet whilst relaxing in the warmth of the bubbled water.
The foot bath comes with four unique functions that help to relax your feet:
Bubble massage: A type of massage is a simple and popular way to care for your feet, the bubbles give your feet a kneading massage effect that help you to unwind.
Vibration massage: Perfect for strained or aching feet, the soothing vibrations help to ease pressure and soothe stress.
Water temperature control: Water tempering technology keeps your water warmer for longer between 35°C and 42°C
Infrared light spots: Integrated infrared light spots in the base of the foot spa stimulate the reflex zones in the soles of your feet and increase circulation.
Features of Beurer FB20 foot bath
- Infrared light points support the soothing effect of the foot massage
- 3 interchangeable pedicure attachment
- Massage-noduled foot bed
- Water tempering function in the range of 35 °C - 48°C
- Removable reflexology roller attachments for enhanced relaxation
- Dual-walled for better heat insulation
- Soothing infrared light field
- Functions: Vibration massage, bubble massage and water tempering
- Output in watts: 120
- Type of massage: Vibration massage, bubble massage
- Heat function: yes
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 35 x 38 x 18 cm
- CE: yes
- 1 x Beurer FB20 foot bath
- 3 x Pedicure attachments
- 1 x Instruction manual
Warnings and cautions
- Keep children away from the packaging materials
- Before use, make sure that the device and accessories do not show any visible signs of damage
- If any fault or malfunction should occur during use, switch the unit off immediately and remove the plug from the mains socket. Never attempt to repair the unit yourself. Improper repairs can expose the user to considerable risks.
- Do not stretch, twist or kink the power cord. Do not stick in any pins, needles or sharp objects
- Do not position the power cord on or pull it over sharp or pointed objects
- Insert the plug into a socket that is protected from moisture, water and water spray
- To fill the foot bath, it must not be placed in the shower, bath tub or wash basin
- Do not open the case under any circumstances
- If the device has been dropped or otherwise damaged, it must not be used again
- Repairs to electrical appliances must only be carried out by qualified persons. Incorrect repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user. In the event of repairs, please contact our customer service or an authorised dealer
How to use
- Set the desired function on the rotary switch
- Off, Vibration massage + infrared light, Heat + bubble massage, Heat + bubble and vibration massage + infrared light.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here