- Aroma filter for bath salts
- 2 massage function: vibration and bubble
- 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments
Vibration and bubble massage to revitalise your feet and relax tense muscles.
Feet play a major role in our lives, our entire body weight rests on them. Reflexologists believe that certain areas of your feet correspond to parts of the rest of your body and stimulating these areas with massage can have a beneficial effect on your health and wellbeing.
Whilst soaking your feet, the FB35 foot spa offers a vibration massage or bubble massage and has roller attachments that can be used for massaging the reflex zones. Switch on the soothing infrared light to stimulate circulation, revitalising your feet and relieving signs of stress and tension. Thanks to the aroma filter, you can even add your own bath salts for an extra touch of well-being at home.
Features of Beurer FB35 footbath
- Soothing infrared light therapy
- 16 integrated magnets for magnetic therapy
- Removable reflexology roller attachments for easy cleaning
- Massage supporting footbed
- Removable splash guard
- Water tempering
- Dual-walled for better heat insulation
- Practical carry handle
- Cord winder
- 41cm x 38cm x 17cm (16.4 inches x 15.2 inches x 6.8 inches)
- Up to shoe size 10
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here