- Soothing Shiatsu foot massage
- Relaxes tense muscles
A unique Shiatsu foot massage device for ultimate relaxation.
The Beurer FM39 Shiatsu foot massager is easy to use and convenient, simply put your feet down and relax. It has an optional heat function that will help to relax and de-stress your feet whilst helping to further increase the blood flow and circulation throughout your body. A Shiatsu is a a traditional Far-Eastern medicine technique believed to leave you in a deeper state of relaxation than with most other massage techniques.
With 6 3D massage heads that instantly relieve your feet of tiredness, rotating and kneading together to simulate the finger pressure applied in a traditional Shiatsu massage. The controls are cleverly positioned so you can operate the foot massager using your toes, avoiding the need for excessive bending.
Features of Beurer FM39 shiatsu foot massager
- 6 3D rotating massage heads
- Optional soothing heat function
- Simulated shiatsu massage
- Hygienic breathable mesh surface
- Easy operation with the foot
- Stimulates the circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Revitalises and invigorates the feet
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Foot reflex zone massage
- Convenient cable storage
- Function display with coloured LED on the button
- Functions: 1
- Foot reflex zone massage: yes
- Output in watts: 25
- Type of massage: Shiatsu foot massage
- Material of the underside: Soft, breathable cotton
- Heat function: yes
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 23 x 8.8 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer FM39 Shiatsu foot massager
- 1x Instructional manual
Warnings and cautions
You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if:
- If you are not sure whether the massager is suitable for you
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation on one of your feet
- If you have diabetes or thrombosis
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins, vein inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin
- Repairs to electrical appliances must only be carried out by qualified persons. Incorrect repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user. In the event of repairs, please contact our customer service or an authorised dealer
- If the power cord is damaged it must be replaced by an authorised dealer
How to use
- When seated comfortably place your feet on the two platforms.
- The rubber feet on the base of the unit prevent it from sliding.
- Switch on the massager with the on button.
- Press the on button again to activate the heat function.
- Press the on button repeatedly to switch the device off.
- The massage must be pleasant and relaxing at all times.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here