- Soothing shiatsu foot massage
- 2 massage speeds
A unique shiatsu foot massage device that helps to increase the blood flow and circulation.
The Beurer FM60 shiatsu foot massager has two intensity levels for you to try with an optional heat function that will help to relax and de-stress your feet whilst helping to further increase the blood flow and circulation throughout your body. A shiatsu is a a traditional Far-Eastern medicine technique believed to leave you in a deeper state of relaxation than with most other massage techniques.
With 18 3D massage head that get to work instantly on your feet, rotating and kneading together to simulate the finger pressure applied in a traditional shiatsu massage. The controls are cleverly positioned so you can operate the foot massager using your toes, avoiding the need for excessive bending.
Features of Beurer FM60 shiatsu foot massager
- Heat function can be selected separately
- Easy operation with the foot
- Hygienic breathable mesh surface
- 18 3D Shiatsu massage heads
- Adjustable height and tilt angle
- Individually adjustable inclination angle with height-adjustable feet
- Surface made of breathable mesh material
- Convenient cable storage
- Function display with coloured LED on the button
- Functions: 1
- Foot reflex zone massage: yes
- Output in watts: 50W
- Type of massage: Shiatsu foot massage
- Material of the underside: Soft, breathable cotton
- Heat function: yes
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 37.5 x 43 x 11 cm
- CE: yes
- 1 x Beurer FM60 shiatsu foot massager
- 1 x Instructional manual
Warnings and cautions
You should consult your doctor before using the massage device if:
- If you are not sure whether the massager is suitable for you
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation on one of your feet
- If you have diabetes or thrombosis
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins, vein inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin
- Repairs to electrical appliances must only be carried out by qualified persons. Incorrect repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user. In the event of repairs, please contact our customer service or an authorised dealer
- If the power cord is damaged it must be replaced by an authorised dealer
How to use
- Remove your shoes before each use. When seated comfortably, place your feet on the massage heads.
- The device is prevented from slipping by the rubber feet on the base of the device.
- Switch on the massager firstly at the main switch and then with the on/off button. To switch on the heat function and the 2nd speed setting, press the on/off button again.
- Press on/off again to switch off the device.
- For an optimum massage position, the rear feet can be adjusted. Rotate the feet higher in a clockwise direction or lower in an anti-clockwise direction.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here