- 3 temperature settings
- Removable and washable fur fabric lining
A luxury foot warmer that keeps your feet warm, snug and relaxed on a cold day.
The Beurer FW20 grey foot warmer have been designed and made from skin friendly fabrics with super soft micro fleece fibres and teddy lining to give your feet a cosy and foot warming experience. This foot warmer comes with three temperature settings that is easily adjustable via the simple control.
Cold toes can leave you uncomfortable and finding it hard to relax. Sometimes caused by diabetes or circulation problems; but some of us are just prone to frozen feet. With an automatic switch off function after 90 minutes the Beurer FW20 grey foot warmer is safe to use even when you are tired.
Features of Beurer FW20 grey foot warmer
- Rapid heat-up function for rapid relief
- Automatic switch off
- Removable lining suitable for hand washing
- Oeko-Tek-100 certified fabrics
- Can aid poor circulation
- Removable and washable teddy lining
- Precise electronic temperature control
- BSS overheat protection system
- Automatic switch off after approximately 90 minutes
- Approximate size: 32 x 26 x 26cm
- 1x Beurer FW20 grey foot warmer
- 1x Instructional manual
How to use
- Place your feet inside the foot warmer.
- Select your desired temperature.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here