- Individual adjustment to the ear canal
- Ideal for restricted hearing ability
- Ergonomic fit behind the ear
A comfortable and discreet hearing amplifier that sits neatly behind your ear to help amplify the volume of all sounds around you.
The Beurer HA20 hearing amplifier is lightweight and discreet and is a great for those who are a little hard of hearing. This hearing amplifier amplifies all sounds from indoor sounds to outdoor sounds and can amplify the volume up to a maximum of 128dB.
Designed to to sit neatly behind your ears and to be as invisible as possible, the Beurer HA20 hearing amplifier is perfect for those who may be a little self conscious about their hearing. This amplifier comes with three different ear plug attachments so you can find the most comfortable fit possible.
Features of Beurer HA20 hearing amplifier
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Three different ear plugs
- Increased to a maximum of 128dB
- Discreet hearing amplifier
- Medical device
- For restricted hearing
*Please note this item will go back up to it's full retail sale price of £54.99 on 23/12/2020*
- Number of attachments for adjustment to the ear canal: 3
- Batteries: 2 x 1.4 V PR48 batteries
- Colour: Nude
- Frequency range: 200 - 5000 Hz
- Includes replacement battery: yes
- Medical device: yes
- Maximum volume: 128 dB
- Amplification: 40 dB
- Product dimensions: 27 x 42 x 42 mm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer HA20 hearing amplifier
- 3x earplugs in different sizes
- 1x storage box
- 2x batteries 1.4 V PR 48
Warnings and cautions
- You must have your hearing checked by a doctor or qualified hearing care professional before using the hearing amplifier. The settings of the hearing amplifier should only be adjusted by a trained expert, for example an ENT specialist, an audiologist or a qualified hearing aid retailer
- In the event of an existing or previous ear problem, you should consult your doctor before using the hearing amplifier
- The device must NOT be used for patients suffering from an ear inflammation or infection
- Do NOT use the hearing amplifier if you are suffering from an inflammation of the middle ear or ear canal
- If you feel unwell or experience pain when wearing the hearing amplifier, stop using it immediately and contact your doctor
- If your ear becomes inflamed or your skin irritated or you experience an increased accumulation of ear wax when wearing the hearing amplifier, stop using it immediately and contact your doctor
Stop using the hearing amplifier and seek medical attention if the following occurs:
- Rash or eczema on areas of skin that come into contact with the hearing amplifier. (The hearing amplifier is made from a material that is kind to the skin. In rare cases, however, allergic reactions may occur that appear in the form of eczema.)
- Use of the hearing amplifier results in discharge from the ear and/or necessitates ear treatment
- Sudden, significant decrease in hearing ability
- If parts of the hearing amplifier become stuck in the ear, seek medial attention immediately. Do not attempt to remove the parts yourself
- At first, set the volume to a low setting and increase it gradually once you have become accustomed to the hearing amplifier
- Do NOT set the volume control too high, as this may cause further damage to hearing over an extended period of time. This is particularly important to note, as the device achieves a high output power
- Do NOT lend your hearing amplifier to others or use the hearing amplifiers of others, as there is a risk of hearing damage and infection
- Do NOT pass on your hearing amplifier for use by other persons. The use of a hearing amplifier that was designed for someone else may cause hearing damage
- The hearing amplifier is NOT suitable for use for small children below the age of 36 months
- It is particularly difficult to diagnose hearing problems in children. Children should only be provided with a hearing amplifier following a thorough inspection by an ENT specialist
- Keep the hearing amplifier, the accessories and the batteries away from children, as there is a risk of injury and choking
- This device is NOT intended for use by people (including children) with restricted physical, sensory or mental skills or a lack of experience and/or a lack of knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person who has responsibility for their safety or they receive instructions from this person on how to use the device. Supervise children around the device to ensure they do not play with it
- Do NOT use the hearing amplifier in potentially explosive and hazardous environments
- Do NOT use the device in oxygen-rich environments and over an extended period of time
How to use
- Bring the hearing amplifier up to your ear.
- Slowly insert the earplug into your ear canal applying no force.
- Make sure not to insert the earplug too deeply into the ear canal. If the earplug is not properly in place or feels uncomfortable, try a different earplug.
- Move the On/Off switch to “I” to switch on the hearing amplifier. Use the volume control to adjust the volume to the desired level so that you can hear sounds clearly and distinctly.
- If you hear a slight whistling sound when wearing the hearing amplifier, check that your earplug is fitted properly in your ear. If it is not snug enough, use a different earplug.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here