- Extra-large XXL size (approx. 60 x 30cm)
- 3 illuminated temperature settings
- Breathable, snuggly & skin-friendly
The XXL heat pad fits snugly against your body.
The fleecy material paired with extra heat makes you feel extra warm and cosy at home. All heating products from Beurer with the OKEO-TEX symbol are certified according to the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX and are subject to constant quality control, this means they are sure to make you feel great
Features of Beurer HK123 XXL heat pad
- Electronic temperature regulation
- Automatic switch-off after approx. 90 minutes
- Rapid heating
- BSS (Beurer safety system)
- Removable switch
- Machine wash up to 30°
- 1 x heat pad
- 1 x control
- 1 x instructions for use
- Children older than 3 & younger than 8 years of age provided they are supervised
Warnings and cautions
- This heat pad must not be used by persons who are not sensitive to heat or by other vulnerable persons who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, people with skin alterations due to illness or scarred tissue in the application area, after taking pain relief medication or alcohol)
- This heat pad must not be used by very young children (0-3 years old) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- Do not insert pins
- Do not use when folded or bunched up
- Do not use if wet
- This heat pad must only be connected to the mains voltage that is specified on the label
How to use
- To operate the heat pad connect the control to the heat pad by plugging in the connector.
- Then plug in the power plug into the mains outlet.
- To switch the heat pad on, set the slider for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3. The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here