- Retro design
- 3 temperature settings
- Rapid heat up function
A safer alternative to the standard hot water bottle.
The Beurer HK44 heating pad takes the design of a traditional hot water bottle and fits it with an electrical heating system that gives you a more consistent and regulated warmth. With three temperature settings the HK44 heat pad is perfect for helping to beat the chill or just to help ease aches and pains. The heat pad comes with a fast heating function.
The easy to use controller comes with a digital display which shows you your temperature setting, giving you complete control over the regulated temperature. The heat pad is made from extra soft micro-fibres making it incredibly soft and huggable. The heat pad cover is breathable and machine washable so you can keep it soft and smelling nice all the time.
Features of Beurer HK44 heating pad
- Extra-soft surface
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes use
- Oeko-Tek-100 certified fabrics
- Machine washable
- Breathable materials
- Snuggle and skin-friendly
- Fast heating
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Illuminated temperature settings
- Temperature settings: 3
- Automatic switch-off: after approx. 90 minutes
- Breathable: yes
- Beurer safety system: yes
- Output in watts: 100
- Machine-washable heating pad: yes
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX: yes
- Fast heating: yes
- Product dimensions: approx. 50 x 30 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer HK44 heating pad
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- This heating pad must not be used by people who are not sensitive to heat or by vulnerable people who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol)
- This heating pad may not be used by very young children (0-3 years old) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- This heating pad may not be used by young children (3-8 years old) unless the controller has been set by a parent or responsible adult and the child has been given adequate instructions on how to use the heating pad safely
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised
- This heating pad is not designed for use in hospitals
- Do not use when folded or bunched up
- Do not use if wet
- This heating pad may only be used in conjunction with the controller specified on the label
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heating pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heating pad
- Do not pull, twist or make sharp bends in the cables
- Please check this heating pad frequently for signs of wear and tear or damage
- If any such signs are evident, if the heating pad has been used incorrectly or if it no longer heats up, it must be checked by the manufacturer before being switched on again
- If the mains connection cable of this device is damaged, it must be disposed of. If it cannot be removed, the device must be disposed of
How to use
- To switch the heating pad on, set the sliding switch for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3.
- The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here