- 3 temperature settings
- Cover with integrated heating pad
- Easy-to-use illuminated control
Consistent and reliable heat source packaged in a soft and huggable cushion.
The Beurer HK48 cosy sofa heat pad is an extremely effective way to ease aches, pains and tensions that you have around your stomach and chest. With an extra soft fabric this heated cushion is the perfect companion for the sofa. The plump cushion comes with a removable cover that is machine washable and a breathable fabric.
With the Beurer HK48 cosy sofa heat pad you get a much more consistent and reliable heat source when compared to a standard water bottle. With three temperature settings and a fast heating function, this huggable heat pad gives you soothing warmth that can help beat the chill of winter and help to relax your muscles after a hard day.
Features of Beurer HK48 cosy sofa heat pad
- Reversible cushion
- Helps ease ache and pains
- Extra-soft surface
- Breathable fabric
- Fast heating function
- Beurer safety system (BSS)
- Automatic switch-off
- Removable switch
- Cover is machine-washable at 30°C
- Electronically regulated temperature settings
- Oeko-tex 100 certified
- Temperature settings: 3
- Automatic switch-off: after approx. 90 minutes
- Breathable: yes
- Illuminated switching stages: yes
- Beurer safety system: yes
- Output in watts: 100
- Machine-washable cover: yes
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX: yes
- Fast heating: yes
- Product dimensions: approx. 40 x 30 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer HK48 cosy sofa heat pad
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- This heat pad must not be used by people who are not sensitive to heat or by vulnerable people who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol)
- This heat pad may not be used by very young children (0-3 years old) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- This heat pad may not be used by young children (3-8 years old) unless the controller has been set by a parent or responsible adult and the child has been given adequate instructions on how to use the heating pad safely
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised
- This heat pad is not designed for use in hospitals
- Do not use when folded or bunched up
- Do not use if wet
- This heat pad may only be used in conjunction with the controller specified on the label
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heating pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heating pad
- Do not pull, twist or make sharp bends in the cables
- Please check this heat pad frequently for signs of wear and tear or damage
- If any such signs are evident, if the heating pad has been used incorrectly or if it no longer heats up, it must be checked by the manufacturer before being switched on again
- If the mains connection cable of this device is damaged, it must be disposed of. If it cannot be removed, the device must be disposed of
How to use
- To switch the cushion on, set the sliding switch for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3.
- The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here