- Fleece fibre heating pad
- 3 temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function
Warming heat therapy that’s never too hot and never too cold.
The Beurer HK49 stomach and back heat pad gives off warming heat therapy which is arguably the most effective way to ease aches, pains and tension. Whilst you could reach for a hot water bottle, with a Beurer heat pad you get consistent, controllable warmth, quick and easy. this stomach and back heat pad comes with three temperature settings and a fast heat function.
Cleverly designed to wrap around your waist to address back and stomach complaints and comfortably fastens with an easy to use elasticated strap. The fabric is made of soft and cosy micreo fleece fibres which are breathable and Oeko-tex certified to be kind to your skin. Remove the easy-to-use control and the whole thing is machine washable for your hygiene too.
Features of Beurer HK49 stomach and back heat pad
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Helps ease ache and pains
- Wide elastic band for high wearing comfort and easy attachment
- Extra-soft surface
- Breathable fabric
- Rapid heat-up function
- Patented Beurer Safety System
- Automatic switch-off
- Electronically regulated temperature settings
- Oeko-tex 100 certified
- Temperature settings: 3
- Automatic switch-off: after approx. 90 minutes
- Breathable: yes
- Illuminated switching stages: yes
- Beurer safety system: yes
- Output in watts: 100
- Machine-washable heating pad: yes
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX: yes
- Fast heating: yes
- Product dimensions: 69 x 28 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer HK48 cosy sofa heat pad
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- This stomach and back heat pad must not be used by people who are not sensitive to heat or by vulnerable people who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol)
- This stomach and back heat pad may not be used by very young children (0-3 years old) as they are unable to respond to overheating
- This stomach and back heat pad may not be used by young children (3-8 years old) unless the controller has been set by a parent or responsible adult and the child has been given adequate instructions on how to use the heating pad safely
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised
- This stomach and back heat pad is not designed for use in hospitals
- Do not use when folded or bunched up
- Do not use if wet
- This stomach and back heat pad may only be used in conjunction with the controller specified on the label
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this stomach and back heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well within the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heating pad
- Do not pull, twist or make sharp bends in the cables
- Please check this heating pad frequently for signs of wear and tear or damage
- If any such signs are evident, if the heating pad has been used incorrectly or if it no longer heats up, it must be checked by the manufacturer before being switched on again
- If the mains connection cable of this device is damaged, it must be disposed of. If it cannot be removed, the device must be disposed of
How to use
- To switch the stomach and back heat pad, set the sliding switch for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3.
- The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here