- Fleece fibre heating soft heat pad
- 3 temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function
Warming heat therapy providing ultimate relaxation with a soft cosy surface.
The Beurer HK53 back and neck heat pad gives off warming heat therapy which is arguably the most effective way to ease aches, pains and tension. Whilst you could reach for a hot water bottle, with a Beurer heat pad you get consistent, controllable warmth, quick and easy. The extra soft heat pad comes with three temperature settings and a fast heat function.
An ergonomically designed heat bad with an abdominal belt, easy to use and adjustable. The fabric is made of soft and cosy super-fleece fibres which are breathable and oeko-tex certified to be kind to your skin. Remove the easy-to-use control and the whole thing is machine washable for your hygiene too.
Features of Beurer HK53 cosy back and neck heat pad
- Formfitting design
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Helps ease ache and pains
- Adjustable belt
- Soft hook and loop fastener at neck
- Wide elastic band for high wearing comfort and easy attachment
- Extra-soft surface
- Breathable fabric
- Rapid heat-up function
- Patented Beurer Safety System
- Automatic switch-off
- Removable switch
- Electronically regulated temperature settings
- Oeko-tex 100 certified
- Temperature settings: 3
- Automatic switch-off: after approx. 90 minutes
- Breathable: yes
- Illuminated switching stages: yes
- Beurer safety system: yes
- Output in watts: 100
- Machine-washable heating pad: yes
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX: yes
- Fast heating: yes
- Product dimensions: 62 x 42 cm
- CE: yes
- 1x Beurer HK53 cosy back and neck heat pad
- 1x User manual
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are sensitive to heat or by vulnerable people who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol)
- Non-observance of the following notes may result in personal injury or material damage (electric shock, skin burns, fire).
- The following safety and hazard information is not only intended to protect your health and the health of others, it should also protect the product.
- For this reason, pay attention to these safety notes and include these instructions when handing over the product to others.
- This heat pad must not be used by persons who are not sensitive to heat or by other vulnerable persons who may not be able to react to overheating (e.g. diabetics, people with skin alterations due to illness or scarred tissue in the application area, after taking pain relief medication or alcohol).
- This heat pad must not be used by very young children (0-3 years old) as they are unable to respond to overheating.
- The heat pad can be used by children older than 3 and younger than 8 years of age provided they are supervised. For this, the controller must always be set to the minimum temperature.
- This heat pad may be used by children over the age of 8 and by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills or a lack of experience or knowledge, provided that they are supervised and have been instructed on how to use the heat pad safely, and are fully aware of the consequent risks of use.
- Children must not play with the heat pad.
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised.
- This heat pad is not designed for use in hospitals.
- This heat pad is only intended for domestic/private use, not for commercial use.
- Do not insert pins.
- Do not use when folded or bunched up.
- Do not use if wet.
- This heat pad may only be used in conjunction with the controller specified on the label.
- This heat pad must only be connected to the mains voltage that is specified on the label.
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heat pad may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. However, they are still well below the limits: electrical field strength: max. 5000 V/m, magnetic field strength: max. 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: max. 0.1 millitesla. Please therefore consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heat pad.
- Do not pull, twist or make sharp bends in the cables.
- If the cable and control of the heat pad are not positioned properly, there may be a risk of becoming entangled in, being strangled by, tripping over, or stepping on the cable and controller. The user must ensure that excess lengths of cable, and cables in general, are safely routed.
- Please check this heat pad frequently for signs of wear and tear or damage. If any such signs are evident, if the heat pad has been used incorrectly or if it no longer heats up, it must be checked by the manufacturer before being switched on again.
- Under no circumstances should you open or repair the heat pad (including the accessories) yourself because faultless functionality can no longer be guaranteed thereafter. Failure to observe this will invalidate the warranty.
- If the mains connection cable of this heat pad is damaged, it must be disposed of. If it cannot be removed, the heat pad must be disposed of.
- When this heat pad is switched on: – Do not place any sharp objects on it – Do not place any heat sources, such as hot water bottles, heat pads or similar, on it
- The electronic components in the controller warm up when the heat pad is in use. For this reason, the controller must never be covered or placed on the heat pad when it is in use.
- It is essential to observe the information relating to the following chapters: Operation, Cleaning and maintenance, Storage.
- If you should have any questions about using our devices, please contact our Customer Services department.
How to use
- To switch the heat pad on, set the slider for ON/OFF and temperature settings to setting 1, 2 or 3.
- The temperature settings are illuminated when switched on.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here